![]() |
| source |
Saturday, October 27, 2012
31 Days of Fall Favorites :: Day 24 Pumpkin and Cheese Spice Bread
I got my Betty Crocker on this morning. Well, I'm not sure that Betty Crocker bakes with Starbucks in hand (pumpkin spice latte - holla!) and the Pearl Jam station on Pandora, but she definitely should. I was very excited about this recipe, and I'm sad to report that I am underwhelmed.
It wasn't bad, it just wasn't what I expected. Mainly the cream cheese part. I thought it would be sweeter, and it just tasted a little off. I really did like the rest of the bread though. I would definitely make this again after tweaking the cream cheese mixture a bit. It makes a pretty little loaf that would be ideal as Christmas gifts for the neighbors. If you have a recipe similar to this or advice on how to tweak it, please share! Find the full recipe here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment