Izzy's class party was this past Thursday. Last year, I jumped at the chance to be the room mom for her class. This year, I gladly checked the "help with party supplies" box on the volunteer sheet. And I checked that little box with no guilt my friends. I held Harper the entire party, even while trying to help Izzy with her snacks and projects, and I was just thinking of how stressed I would be if I were in charge of the party.
The party was cute. They started off with a game of Hot Potato set to some cute music, which was actually "Hot Pumpkin." Then, they each got to decorate a pumpkin, and ate entirely too much sugar. And they each left with a little bag full of goodies. Success.
This is the only picture I took, and it's from my phone. Don't judge.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment