We are fortunate to live so close to a great zoo. Izzy absolutely loves visiting, so she and I got zoo passes back in the summer. Since school started back, we haven't had much time to get to the zoo, so I wanted to make sure she was able to go to Boo at the Zoo this year. Hubs and I were out of town last weekend (which explains all my delinquent posts), and the girls went to Boo at the Zoo with their Nanna and Pop-Pop. I had never been before, and I wanted to experience it with the kids, so my friend Tracy and I went again on Friday. Izzy had a blast, and Harper was a little angel. She loves being outside...don't all babies? I had enough to keep up with, so the nice camera stayed at home and I just used my phone to take a few pics.
 |
| She wanted to dress up like Sleeping Beauty, but it was freezing, so you couldn't see much of her dress. |
 |
| Izzy and Logan off to find the lions |
 |
| She had a blast in this bounce house, aka the death chamber. Those kids were rough! |
 |
| Izzy and her punkin' |
 |
| The crew ready to call it a day |
 |
| Sleeping Beauty sleeping |
 |
| Sweet baby Harper is always such a good baby when we are out and about |
No comments:
Post a Comment