Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Year of Growth!

I know that you guys have seen these monthly pictures, but you can really see how far Izzy has come when you look at all of them together like this!



1 Month





2 Months


3 Months




4 Months - this was her first week home. She looks proud of herself, huh?



5 Months



6 Months



7 Months


8 Months



9 Months




10 Months



11 Months



12 Months

What a year it has been! I'm so happy that we have these pictures to look back on! I'm also happy that my friend Katie lets me steal all her great ideas, like taking these monthly pictures in the first place, and for buying the perfect 12-slot collage frame from Aaron Brothers to display them in her room! I can't wait to get the prints in so I can hang up the frame! It's going to be super cute!




2 comments:

  1. What a contrast from beginning to end with the size of the lamb! Happy Belated Birthday Izzy!!

    ReplyDelete