Friday, April 29, 2011

He is Risen!

Izzy's third Easter was great. We started the day off with a great church service. And this was the first Sunday that Izzy walked right into her class without any tears. Hubs and I just looked at each other and then turned to run before she changed her mind. I love that she is starting to enjoy church and that's she is finally comfortable in her class.


This is the Easter craft she made at church. So sweet!
Love my girl!


We walked outside to find that our first flower of the year had bloomed. The cool thing is that these flowers were planted as a gift from Griff's coworkers after we lost Lily. They keep coming back, and how appropriate that a bloom would appear on Easter Sunday. He is risen indeed!



After church, Izzy took a nice nap, and then we headed to my Aunt and Uncle's house for Easter dinner and, of course, an egg hunt. Here is my sweet girl with her Papa.


All the cousins before the big hunt. Izzy is a bit of a drifter, so poor Mallory is always stuck with the task of keeping up with her for photos.

She had a blast. She wasn't so much in a hurry to move from egg to egg. Once she picked one up, she wanted it opened immediately.


Lane and Izzy checking out their loot from Papa and Meme.



Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple dress. I think I have that fabric in my closet. Did your mom make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jane. The purple dress is from Target. :-)

    ReplyDelete