Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

A few months ago, I showed my mom a picture of an adorable little outfit, and I asked if she could help me make it for Izzy. Now, when I ask my mom to "help" me sew something, I'm basically asking if she will she sew it while I watch. But mom knows this, and she loves me anyway. She came through for me again, and look at how darling this is! I am in LOVE with this outfit! Izzy wore it to the pumpkin patch this weekend, and she got tons of compliments. Thanks, Mama!!!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know your mom made that outfit, I thought you bought it at a little boutique. It's beautiful. Martha did a great job. Izzy looked beautiful, as always. Everyone matched, but not everyone smiled, for the big family photo, so I don't know if we'll use it on the Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous comment was actually posted by Nanna, but somehow John's name came up. He would say the same thing, but I want credit!

    ReplyDelete