Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Will Carry You

Today is a day that will forever be engraved in my heart.  Lily would be three today.  I am certain that Heaven is covered in pink boas and balloons today to celebrate my little princess.  We are going to keep our little family tradition of going to lunch and visiting her gravesite today.  I always hold Izzy a little tighter when I'm there.  I miss Lily so much, but I couldn't be more thankful for the gift He has given us in Isabelle. 

My sweet friend, Katie, sent me this song last week because she knew Lily's birthday was approaching, and she wanted me to know she was thinking about us.  I'd actually never heard it before, so of course I cried like a baby when I listened to it.  Get the tissues ready, and don't say I didn't warn you. 


2 comments:

  1. there is also a book called I will carry you by Angie Smith, her husband sings in this group (Selah)
    she also has a blog - Bring the Rain-

    ReplyDelete