Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Full of Thanks (and pie!)


I have more than usual to be thankful for this year, so here goes…

1. God. We faced many uncertainties this year, but the one thing that remained constant was the faith we have in our Heavenly Father, and his son, Jesus Christ.

2. My awesome hubby. Couldn’t ask for a better one!

3. My beautiful baby girl. I get to see her smiling face first thing every morning, and I hope I never take that for granted. She is such a gift!

4. My baby daddy gots a job. Seriously, I am very fortunate that I was able to quit my job and stay home with Izzy. I mean, even the Real Housewives of Orange County are struggling in this economy.

5. Family and friends. We're lucky to have such a supportive and loving group of people in our lives, and we simply would not have made it through this year without them.

6. The Harris NICU staff. Such an amazing and talented group of doctors and nurses. Our baby is proof that they really know what they're doing!

7. I’m thankful to have so many things to be thankful for…does that make sense???


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect sense. Just to see you & Griff with Izzy does an old woman's heart good.You are so full of joy & love it make us all feel good, and I'm so Thankful I can call you my family.
    Love to all
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to all you posted, and to what Aunt Karen posted.

    ReplyDelete