Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween 2013

I was a major Halloween slacker this year.  I am just in a funk, and have decided I don't do well in temporary living conditions.  I can't get motivated to do anything around this apartment in the way of holiday decorating.  A sad little pumpkin that Izzy got at preschool is serving as our fall décor.  There were no painted or carved pumpkins this year.  Not even a trip to the pumpkin patch.  I know!  Shameful.  The pumpkin patch was replaced with Disneyland, so I'm pretty sure the girls were okay with that, but the rest is just pure lazydon'tcareitis.  Sure, it's a word.  The house should be finished in the next 5 weeks or so, so there is still hope for Christmas. 

We headed to my parents' neighborhood again this year for the Halloween festivities.  I cut the tags off of Harper's costume approximately 15 min before trick-or-treating, just hoping it would fit, and I totally forgot about their candy buckets, so they carried gift bags that mom had.  Yes, it is really hard to be this prepared and organized.  I promise to redeem myself next year. 



My sweet babies - Sofia the First and Minnie Mouse

 
Aaand....that moment has passed. 
 
 
Poor Minnie wasn't feeling it
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment