Monday, October 7, 2013

Before and After: Harper's Striped Nursery

One of my favorite bloggers, Thrifty Décor Chick, is hosting an October Before and After party, and I thought I'd play along.  Disclaimer: this before/after did not happen in October.  It happened well over a year ago... in a house we don't even live in anymore. So technically, I'm a link-up party cheater, but whatev.  It's not like I'm doing major renovation projects in the apartment. 


TDC Before and After

I posted all the details about Harper's Striped Nursery last year.  You can go here to check it out. I still miss that room so much.  We just didn't get enough time together, me and those crisp stripes.  I am torn with what to do with Harper's room in the next house.  We will be reusing these same colors and furnishings, but the rest is undecided.  As much as I love the stripes, I don't know if I want to do the exact same thing again.  Big decisions, people.  Big. 
 

 
P.S.  The people who bought our house were anxious to get in and paint some rooms.  Umm, if I find out this room was on the repaint list, I will cut someone.  Not really.  I will however need about 7 days to mourn my stripes.  Okay, maybe just 2 days, a cookie, and a pumpkin spice latte.  Yes, that sounds about right.
 
 
Have yourselves a Happy Monday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment