Friday, December 6, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

1. I saw this jacket at Gap the other day and really liked it.  It's like the dressed up version of a hoodie, which is right up my alley.

2. I have been eyeing this fancy little machine for over a year now, and there are some great sales for it going on now.  You can make so much fun stuff with this thing - it cuts vinyl, paper, cardstock, and fabric.  The little crafter in me is just giddy thinking about it.  

3. These mugs are so cute, and a must for the new casa.

4. I need some Hunter rain boots in my life.  I know Texas isn't exactly known for it's rainy climate, but when it decides to rain, I want to be prepared.  And cute.  Duh.

5. My sister was telling me about Shaun T's Focus 25 program the other day, and I think this might be something I can get on board with.  Apparently some teachers at her school have been doing it for a few months and have seen great results.  I like the idea of a 25 min workout, and not having to drive to the gym is always a plus. 

6. I think I would wear this Patagonia Pelage Vest everyday.  It is so soft and cozy, and would instantly make any outfit cuter.  

7. I've been seeing these Mr. and Mrs. cocktail glasses all over Pinterest and blog-land lately, and I love them.  They need to be mine very soon.  

8. I was eyeing this little gem at Banana the other day, and didn't pull the trigger.  Maybe Santa will...

9. This clutch from Gap is so cute.  And I happen to have some Gap cash to spend.  Merry Christmas to me!

10. I've warned G that this may be the first piece of wall decor I buy for the new house.  I just love it.  Have you checked out Lindsay Letters?  CUTE stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment