Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Pajama Link-Up Party


I read about this link-up party last week, and thought it was such a cute idea.  These cute little Gap pajamas (Sold out online??  I can't find them anymore...) were already on their way to our apartment, thanks to the magic that is online shopping, so I thought I'd play along.

Well, as you may have heard, DFW has been frozen since Thursday, aka Icemaggedon.  What better way to spend the first day of Icemaggedon in your Christmas pajamas?!?  The stars were aligned for this post, friends.





Ha!  The drama with these two is never ending.  Never.  

The weather was all over the news last week, so we knew the ice was coming.  In preparation for our fun day at home, I went to the store and gathered the essentials...


Hubs had a conference call (a 3-hour one!?!) that couldn't be moved Friday morning, so he locked himself in the bedroom while the girls and I cut out sugar cookies.  I went searching for my rolling pin, and it was no where to be found.  Apparently it is in storage, and apparently, I haven't baked cookies since July.  Anywho, we found a suitable replacement.






After naps, the decorating began.  And by decorating, I mean eating.  The girls were much more interested in eating the frosting than using it to decorate their cookies.  






I should add that we are on day 5 of being ixced in.  It's not so cute anymore.  The fun activities have stopped, I've met my max of disney movies, the food, and more importantly, the alcohol, is running low, and I have gained approximately 5 pounds.


Meanwhile, at the new house...   



2 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't get over the cuteness! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Happy to participate!

      Delete