Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Holiday Pics

I know the holidays have passed, but I just had to post these pics. Check out Izzy and her mini-me doll. My mom used to make a lot of clothes for me and my sister, and she made matching dresses for our dolls one year, so she decided to keep the tradition alive with Izzy. In keeping with tradition, she stayed up until 4am the night before Christmas Eve to finish the minature dress. See, I come by procrastinating naturally! ;-)

Look how sweet they are! Thanks, Meme!


Izzy usually pulls off her own bow. Now she has someone else to mess with.


She was the best present this year!
Slippery shoes=baby splits!

Her shirt says Happy New Year!
















1 comment:

  1. the dresses are too cute! and i love the slippery shoes pic. :)

    ReplyDelete