Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Home Built on The Word

I love the idea of filling your home with scripture.  I've seen on Pinterest and other blogs where people write bible verses on the studs of their homes as they are being built, so I knew that was something I definitely wanted to do when we decided to build. 

I actually spent quite a lot of time choosing a verse that I thought really fit the room - especially for the girls' rooms.  I know these words are already long covered up, but our family knows they are there, and of course, God knows they are there.  I hope we'll think of these words often as we enjoy our new home. 


Front Door

Office

Dining Room

Living Room

Kitchen

Breakfast Room

Master Bedroom

Guest Room

Izzy's Room

Izzy's Bathroom

Of course she had to leave her mark.

Harper's Room

Harper's Bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment