Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Decorating with Plates

I've made a little progress in the breakfast nook since I last posted about my chalkboard sign.  It wasn't big enough on its own to fill the wall, and this room was begging for color, so I decided to go with plates.  As much as I love the look of a free form plate wall with no rhyme or reason, my brain craves symmetry, so three on each side seemed like the best way to go.  I already had the two white plates in the center (from Homegoods), and I found the others at Antrhopologie (top two) and Target (bottom two).  It's a simple little wall, but it makes me happy.  




4 comments:

  1. Loveee the plates and the chalkboard!! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all!!! The plates, chalkboard, curtains, buffet with baskets... I love your style.

    ReplyDelete