Saturday, October 24, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

My mom gave me this dress I wore as a baby a few weeks ago and asked for a picture of Izzy in the same dress. Here ya go, Mom! Izzy wasn't super cooperative (imagine that) so we didn't exactly get the pose we were trying to recreate. This is closest we got out of the many pictures we took. I was surprised at how super red my hair looks in this picture becasue it was very blonde through most of elementary school. Izzy's hair is darker like her daddy's...well, like the hair her daddy used to have. ;-) I promise she really does have hair, but for some reason, she looks as bald as a cue ball in this picture. I'm sure it's just the lighting. Hey Griff, maybe you can use that one, too!

Me, 3.5 months old


Isabelle, 8 months old












2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love this picture. I remember it use to be in our living room when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete