Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here is my first official pumpkin carving. I decided early on during this project that discarding of Mr. Pumpkin's guts is not my favorite thing to do, so Griff did a fabulous job with that task (and also demanded that he get credit for doing so). So, Griff cut the top and gutted him, but I did everything else. That's one thing off my 30 by 30 list....only 29 to go!









And this is Griff's creation. He likes to call him Blue Moon. Blue Moon came to life at a recent party that Griff's boss hosted. Lesson for the evening: drinks + work friends + stupid bets = smashed pumpkin + sore fist for Griff. I leave the room for 5 seconds, and this is what happens! Do you see what I'm dealing with here???

1 comment:

  1. good job on your pumpkin! i don't think i've ever carved one, so i guess that needs to be on my 40 by 40 list!

    ReplyDelete