Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


I had a great 2nd Mother's Day. Izzy was in the hospital for my 1st Mother's Day, so it wouldn't have taken much to out-do last year, but we really had a great weekend. Griff went to the Ranger game with some buddies on Friday night, so Izzy and I had a girls night at home. We completed our first 5k as a family of three on Saturday morning in the Buffalo Boogie Race at the Fort Worth Nature Center. Izzy had fun running with her daddy! We spent the rest of the day hanging out at home as a family (rare for us!), and went to a benefit dinner with my parents and aunts and uncles that night. On Sunday, we met Griff's parents and our niece for lunch, and we had dinner with my parents, sis, and her family. And to top it all off, these super cute Banana Republic shoes I've been eyeing showed up on my front porch.


There was even a SpongeBob Mother's Day card to go along with them. Pretty impressive work for a 14-month-old, don't ya think?

Hope all the mamas had a special day yesterday, especially my own mama and my mama-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment