Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Baby Daddy Day!

We started G's second Father's Day off with a trip to the neighborhood pool. We got there early enough that we had the pool to ourselves, which was nice. Izzy got a fancy little shaded baby float from Papa and Meme yesterday, so we decided to break it in. You can see from the pictures below that she loved her present!






I love this one. :-)



I think it's pretty obvious from these pictures that Baby Girl has been working on her fitness. :-)





We actually did work on our fitness today. I haven't exactly been getting my money's worth lately at the gym, but we got brave enough to try putting Izzy in their child care for the first time today, and she did great...much better than her mommy and daddy. We walked past the window no less than 5 times to check on her during the 45 minutes we were there. She didn't cry or fuss at all, so it looks like I'll actually get to start using my gym membership again. Yay!!!

We didn't bring the camera, so all I have is this really bad picture from my phone.

Happy Father's Day to the hubs, my daddy, and my father-in-law, and all the other baby daddies out there. Hope you all had a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment