Monday, June 14, 2010

More Trash TV Talk

I apologize in advance for another Bachelorette post, but this week's episode was just too much. I don't even know where to start.

Actually, I'll start with last week. Hunter actually got a one-on-one date, and boy was it awkward. I was uncomfortable just watching it. I had to partially obstruct my view with my hands like I do when I'm watching a scary movie. Yeah, that bad. He was being really sweet, but it was just so obviously not a match made in reality tv heaven. It was no surprise that he didn't get a rose. Better luck next time, Hunter.


Okay, now on to the crazies who are left. Kasey. Oh, crazy Kasey. First of all, he has the strangest voice, and he's really hard to understand. It's like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher. Half the time, I can't even make out what he is saying, so I was glad to have the subtitles during his helicopter ride. More importantly, I have to question his sanity after this week's episode. His sole mission in life is to "guard and protect Ali's heart," and he mentioned that no less than 100 times. Seriously. So, after not getting a rose on his one-on-one date because Ali thought he was trying too hard and not being sincere, what does he do? He goes out and gets a tattoo on his wrist. Yeah, that'll show her how genuine you are. Any guesses what he got? You got it, a shield guarding and protecting a heart. Oh, and the shield has 11 diamond studs on it, symbolic of the 11 "studs" left. Quite possibly the stupidest tatoo anyone has ever gotten, and definitely the creepiest. The kid clearly has some issues. But the show needs ratings, so of course he'll be back next week.


Then there's Weatherman. Poor, poor Weatherman. I'm not sure that Weatherman has ever kissed a girl, and frankly, I'm not sure that he wants to. He just constantly beats himself up for not allowing Ali to see his "true" self. Well, no worries Weatherman. We got a pretty good look at the real you through all of your interview clips, and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have made a difference. And for the record, you got just a little too excited about the broadway production of Lion King for my liking.


What do these two crazies have in common? They both serenaded Ali this week with equally bad songs. And when I say bad, I mean bad. I was embarrassed for them.

So, of the guys left, my top three are Roberto, Chris L., and Kirk, in that order. If I were Ali, I would just send the rest packing.
Frank seems a little too possessive and has serious stalker potential, the wrestler is just there for the ride, and the notsoattractive lawyer is just boring.
And who is this guy they keep showing who never even speaks? I've never even seen him talk to Ali, so I don't know how he has made it this far. He's like a creeper who just keeps showing up in random shots.

Okay, I can now move on with my life now that those thoughts are out of my head.

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny. I don't watch this show, but I like your synopsis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it, Jen!! Okay, seriously. WHAT was up with all the spontaneous serenades this week? When Kasey started up, I was really wishing I could call someone at that very moment to discuss. OH MY! And I totally agree about the last guy. WHO IS HE?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I loved how Kasey broke the awkward silence after his terrible song by saying, "Yeah, pretty intense, huh?"

    ReplyDelete