Wednesday, August 31, 2011

S'mores Cookie Bars

OMGee, these are insane.


Izzy and I hung out with my mom for a few hours today, and mom wanted to make something sweet.  Standard.  She is all about her little pinterest account these days, especially after she found the endless supply of recipes, so I decided to pull up my account and see if there was anything we could whip up.  We decided on these S'mores Cookie Bars from  Lovin' From the Oven.  Click here for the recipe.

These babies are delicious, especially while they're still a little warm.  Definitely gonna make these again.  I'm excited to try two more recipes I found via Pinterest for dinner this week.  I'll report back if they are worth sharing. 

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. umm...yeah...You know I have been sick all week and you drove right by my house without bringing me one. There are no words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Please forgive me. As I recall, you were invited over to eat lunch with us. Oh, and I spent the entire drive home blaring Dora the Explorer and singing stupid songs to keep Izzy awake so she would nap at the house. She passed out in our neighborhood and never went back to sleep. Major fail.

    ReplyDelete