Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday



One.  We've been in the house for almost a month now, and there is still just SO much to do.  There are still a few boxes in the garage that need to be emptied, and lots of closets/spaces that need to be organized.  Like my craft closet for starters.  It is approaching "Monica Geller secret closet" status.  I get very overwhelmed when I open the door, so I just keep shutting it and walking away.  Duh.  I tackled one very small area of organization this morning: my jewelry drawer.  Baby steps.



Two.  I have been on a rug ordering spree lately.  I have these babies coming to me soon.  Fingers crossed they all work in their intended places.
1. Rugs USA
2. Overstock
3. West Elm
4. Rugs USA

Three.  My sweet Harper woke up with a fever this morning.  You wouldn't know it by the way she is playing today, but we decided to stay home today just to be on the safe side.  An entire day spent at home is not a bad way to spend a Friday.  Especially when you get to start your day with these little cuties.


Four.  I had gum surgery last week for my receding gums.  Basically, they cut my gums off my teeth, stuffed them with donor tissue, and sewed them back.  Yes, it is just as sexy as it sounds.  My sweet friends sent me these, and they sure did brighten my day.


Five.  It is time, my friends.  It has been so long since I've had an actual neighborhood to run in, and now that Izzy is back to school three days a week, and the weather has been super nice, my plan is to run with Harper a few days a week.  The workout schedule has pretty much been non-existent the past month due to holidays, moving, etc., and I'm actually really ready to get back in the groove.
via runningquotes.net

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen!!! Your jewelry drawer looks great! Mine could definitely use some work. Love those rugs, too. Sorry about Harper!!! Hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hayley! Thanks girl! We are taking both the little gals to the doctor today...thinking it's ears. :( Love following your blog and reading about your cute family. Your little J is so adorable, and when did he get so big?!? Somebody needs to tell our kids to slow down in the growing department. ;)

      Delete