Friday, January 31, 2014

Five on Friday

I don't mean to brag, but this is the third Friday in a row that I have blogged.  That must be some sort of record.  Linking up with Natasha and Friends again this week.  



ONE.  My Papaw fell last Friday, which led to internal bleeding, and he has been in the hospital since then.  I took the girls up to see him yesterday, and it was the sweetest thing you ever did see.  My Nanny and Paw were laughing and smiling the whole time the girls were there.  You could just see and feel  how happy they were to see the girls.  Babies are the best medicine.  Oh, and the bandana around Izzy's neck?  Rodeo Week at school...

TWO.  We love Pandora in this house, and we wear out all the Disney stations.  Izzy was singing her
 little lungs out to Reflection - you know the Christina Aguilera song from Mulan.  I was actually surprised that she knew most of the words.  Well, later that night, Griff was getting her ready for bed, and she looked into the mirror and started crying.  He asked her why she was crying, and she told him it was because she didn't like her reflection.  He came to tell me this, looking really concerned, and not knowing that she had been belting out the Reflection song a few hours earlier.  Made me giggle.  Girls are so dramatic.  I don't think hubs understood just how dramatic, or how early it begins.  #getusedtoitdaddy

THREE.  There is never a dull moment with Harper around.  She is a spunky little lady with a mind of her own, and a style of her own.  This is how she rolls at Target.


FOUR.  My friend, Karla, told me about this lipgloss a few weeks ago, and it is a new favorite for sure.  It's Revlon Super Lustrous in Pango Peach.


FIVE.  I am in love with this sweatshirt.  I saw it on Pinterest and sent it to my girlfriends as a suggested group uniform for our next girls' trip.  I mean, food and compliments is all we really want, right?

4 comments:

  1. found your blog through the link up! So glad I did! Love your list, the reflections story gave me a good laugh, too cute. and love that shirt, couldnt agree more:) hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bailley, thanks for stopping by! I just checked our your blog and you and your hubby might be the cutest couple in the history of forever. ;) Excited to read about your exciting adventures!

      Delete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog last week! Now, where can I get that sweetshirt! I want! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know, me too! Must procure soon!

      Delete