Friday, January 24, 2014

Five on Friday



ONE.  Two of my rugs have arrived!  Still waiting on two runners, but so far, so good. 








TWO.  So, would you like to know what my favorite purchase of 2014 is so far?  This little gem.  Yes, that is the first and only dust buster I've ever owned.  Ever.  Like, never had one before.  Why, you ask?  I have no idea.  I want to marry this thing.  Not really, that would actually suck.  Somebody stop me.  Griff and I are both obsessed with it, and we may or may not dust bust our children while they eat.  And we definitely dust bust when it would be easier to just vacuum.  But we just can't help ourselves.  I realize I'm a few decades behind on this thing, but it is seriously life changing.  Life.  Changing.  Be sure to come back next week where I'll talk about some of my other recent discoveries.  You know, things like the telephone and electricity. 




THREE.  There were two instances that brought me to tears this week.  One concerning a sick baby in the NICU, and the other had to do with adoption.  I sometimes forget how special each of my girls are, and how truly blessed I am to be their mama.  I haven't a doubt that Izzy and Harper are going to leave their mark on this world. 





FOUR.  Okay, I've talked myself off the ledge a bit.  At  least for now.  Remember this post?  Well, I think I've decided to start out on a smaller scale to see what the chalk paint rage is all about.  The table in our entryway may be my first victim.



FIVE.  I have "earned" $70 in Gap rewards.  Griff rolls his eyes when I show him what I've "earned" with each credit card statement.  I was actually about to cash some of those points in with a 35% discount code, but it doesn't apply to jeans.  Boo, Gap!  These are sitting in my cart, just waiting for a sale. 


via Gap


2 comments:

  1. Love the rugs! The one under your dining table is especially beautiful!! ... Children are such blessings! Your girls are precious :) Hope those jeans go on sale ASAP! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Brenda! The round rug is from Overstock and was priced very reasonably! I just checked out your post from today...bad idea. Now I'm starving. ;)

      Delete