Monday, March 17, 2014

Moody Monday

I'm moody today in more ways than one.  Monday has proven to be a real kick in the pants.  Hubs woke up this morning to discover that we had no water.  Not a drop.  None.  Nada.  I immediately panicked and cancelled our family photo session that was supposed to happen at our house this morning.  We all needed baths/showers, and my hair was far from photo ready.  So, we busted our tails all weekend to get the dining room in some sort of order and spent all of Sunday afternoon cleaning.  For nothing.  We have a spotless house and adorable outfits ready to go, and no water.  Thanks, Monday.  Love you, too.  

The good news is, we have located the problem (by we I am referring to professionals who actually know what they are talking about) and know how to fix it.  The bad news is the yard is super wet because of all the rain we got this weekend.  If it stays dry and sunny, the well guy might be able to get his truck in the yard for the repairs in a couple of days.  So, there's that encouraging little nugget.  I'm done complaining.  For now.  

I put this mood board together a few weeks ago, and I'm proud to say that I've actually made a ton of progress in the dining room, and it is really starting to look like the inspiration photo.  I'm really happy with it so far, and I can't wait to post pics of the finished room.  



Sources:
Dining table, white dining chair, and small print fabric (for chair cushions) are all just inspiration pics found online.  Sources unknown.
Gray Dining Chairs - World Market
Curtains (large print fabric) - World Market
Chandelier - Z.Gallerie
Mirror - Z.Gallerie
Sideboard - Restoration Hardware
Top Background Color - Morning Fog by Sherwin Williams (accent wall)
Bottom Background Color - Balboa Mist by Benjamin Moore (main wall color)

No comments:

Post a Comment