Monday, March 24, 2014

Sneak Peek

Fortunately, this Monday was a little nicer to us than last Monday.  Our photo session was rescheduled for this morning.  The girls were, how shall I put this...not overly cooperative.  Izzy was in a great mood, she just gets so excited, and when she gets excited, she acts very silly.  And Harper?  Well, Harper is two.  Need I say more?  Luckily our photographer is amazing, not to mention a magician with a camera.  She put a few pics up on Facebook today, so I thought I would share them here as well.  I'm so thrilled with these photos, and I can't wait to see the rest of them.  If you would have been here during the session, you would be asking yourself who these well behaved children in the photos are.  It's okay.  I didn't recognize them either.  





1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Those are amazing! It looks like you found a great photographer. I love that she came to your house, too!

    ReplyDelete