Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where Did My Baby Go?

For some reason, Izzy looks so big today. I sent Griff some pics from my phone, and he said the same thing, so I thought I would post some pics of my rapidly growing baby and her fancy piggy tail. From the looks of this first one, she is not amused.



We love books!


She's walking everywhere! Seriously, how did this happen? Sigh ;-(


And just to prove that she runs the house these days, Izzy decided to wake up at 4:45am last week. She refused to sleep in her bed from that point on, but she fell smooth out when I brought her to our bed. Go figure. Griff took this picture later that morning (sorry it's blurry - he left the flash off so he wouldn't wake us). Yes, my head is practically resting on my nightstand. And yes, we have a king size bed.






2 comments:

  1. That's so funny...Bobby and I went into Cailyn's room last week to check on her before bed and said the exact same thing! She looked HUGE in the crib! It's amazing how fast time goes by....she's so sweet and beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys and so glad I get to read all about Miss Izzy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristen! Izzy and I stopped by WP last week, and we saw your sweet mom. She has the cutest picture of your girls on her desktop. They are gorgeous! We should get our girls together to play sometime. Do you have a blog, too?

    ReplyDelete