Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Too Good To Be True

Izzy was supposed to be taking a nap today.  After I read her a story and left her room, I heard the door shut, so I knew she was up and about.  But then I didn't hear anything, and I was busy wrapping Christmas gifts for about an hour, so I thought maybe she finally fell asleep.  I went to check on her, and I heard her talking to herself.  She was saying, "Take a look at this."  So, I opened the door, and this is what I found. 

Caught red handed dismantling her Christmas tree

I suppose this could have been a lot worse

What the heck?

I should have known better.  Never trust a quiet toddler.

1 comment:

  1. We don't have any Christmas decorations on the bottom of the tree - I'll probably find them when I do the spring cleaning.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete