Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sophia Grace & Rosie

I know these videos are everywhere, and if you are a Pink Lou Lou follower like I am, you've already seen them on her blog, but I just had to post these.  These girls are absolutely adorable.  Guaranteed to put a smile on your face. 

Sidenote: if I start speaking in a British accent (which I do quite well, if I do say so myself), do you think Izzy would pick it up eventually?  She's got adorable, she's got pink, she's got princess....all that she needs is that accent, and she's set. ;-)





"I'm the next Nicki Minaj!"  L.O.V.E.



That Sophia Grace knows how to shop.  I kind of feel like I would act the exact same way if someone were to treat me to a Target shopping spree.  I've actually seen my sister running through Target in a very similar fashion on Black Friday.  Who says shopping isn't a sport? 

No comments:

Post a Comment