Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Izzy Turns Five

As if one baby growing up wasn't enough for this mama's heart, my oldest decided to turn five today.  FIVE.  Who told her that was okay?!?  I swear she will be leaving for college tomorrow.  Time is going way too fast for my liking.

The only thing that gets me through Harper's 2-year-old tantrums is knowing that she will grow out of it, just as her big sister did.  Now listen, homegirl can still throw a fit with the best of them.  If she decides she is tired, it is over.  OHHVER.  But for the most part, she is a rational little person.  Izzy is such a sweet girl with a kind and tender heart.  She is very protective of Harper, and is always asking if she can share/give one of her toys with a friend.  I love that she is always thinking of others.  Her teacher is constantly gushing over her and telling me how sweet she is.  Proud mama.  My micro-preemie has come a long way.

Happy birthday to my favorite 5-year-old!  Now pass the tissues...


2 comments: