Thursday, February 20, 2014

That Time Norovirus Wiped Out My Family

Allow me to recap last week for you in pictures.  This won't take long.


Another one gone...



and another gone...



and another one bites the dust.


Ugh, don't you love sharing stomach bugs?  This nasty little bug made it's way through our entire family.  I was the only one who escaped without vomiting.  I had a fever, major chills, and was nauseated for a few hours, but it takes a lot to bring mama down.  Someone had to clean up after all these people...and take pictures of them.  So happy to report that we are finished playing "pass the bucket."

2 comments:

  1. Throwing up is the one thing I hate the most. I try with everything in me to not throw up. So glad ya'll are back to the land of the living.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know! Nothing worse than that feeling of impending doom.

      Delete