Monday, February 24, 2014

Moody Monday - Office Mood Board

I told myself before we moved in that I would take my time with this house and focus on one room at a time.  Well, that is hard.  Other than the rugs and some curtains for the breakfast room, we haven't really purchased much yet as far as decor (we did buy a media cabinet and bookshelves for the living room), but my mind keeps jumping from room to room.  This week, I'm obsessing over the office.  The walls are currently painted Balboa Mist by Benjamin Moore (color matched at SW), and I really like the "blank" slate it provides, but in the office, I think we might go for something a little darker.  We eventually want to add some built-in shelving (which will be painted white) similar to the inspiration pic, so I think that would look nice against the San Antonio Grey wall color.  

This will be a room that evolves over time, as all of the rooms in my house, but the chandelier is already in the room, and the curtains should arrive this week.  One step at a time...


Curtains - Target
Built-in Bookshelf Inspiration - Our Fifth House Blog via Pinterest
Desk - World Market
Desk Chair - Wayfair
Teal Chairs - World Market
Rug - Pier 1
Drum Side Table - World Market
Accent Pillows - Target
Floor Lamp - Ikea
Chandelier - Murray Feiss
Wall Color - San Antonio Gray by Benjamin Moore
Bookshelf interior Color - Urbane Bronze by Sherwin Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment