Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday




One.  I am loving the new 'hood.  Everyone we have met so far is our age with young kids, which is so different from our last neighborhood.  Just more reassurance that we are exactly where He wants us.


Two.  So, this happened.  I went in to her room this morning and found her like this.  First words out of her mouth were, "Oh, gosh."  I had to run and grab my phone so I could send a pic to daddy.

Three.  As you know from my last post, we now have a 5-year-old in the house.  That sounds like crazy talk.  Know what else sounds like crazy talk?  We register her for kindergarten in like six weeks.  I can't even.


Four.  This child.  I can't make this stuff up.  Would you just look at that face?!


Five.  I have been wearing my wellies every chance I get.  There were a few days this week with a slight chance of rain, so you better believe I whipped these babies out.  They still haven't touched a drop of rain, but they sure are cute...and comfy!

6 comments:

  1. I love the Happy Birthday plate with Izzy's pancakes!!! Did your Pinteresty self do that? I love your Wellies!!! I keep hearing people that have them, and I think they would be so fun. Is this your only pair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hayley! Thank you Izzy's plate was actually a first bday gift for her from two of my girlfriends. Such a sweet idea! I need to get Harper one so I won't feel guilty when her bday rolls around. You're right though, you can totally make these! Maybe I should try it out! I def recommend the boots. When I first tried them on, they felt a little stiff, but literally a few minutes after walking around in them, I got used to them. I ran a bunch of errands in the first day I wore them, and my feet were happy. :) This is my first pair, but I see more in my future! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. That face! So funny and cute! And love your wellies! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bailley! Happy Saturday to you! :)

      Delete
  3. A good neighborhood with great neighbors makes such a big difference! We love doing life with our little coulda sac :) love your precious pictures! Excited to start following along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to good neighbors! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete