Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day Favors and Gifts

Oh, hey there.  Just a few days behind on this post.  Such is my life.  I saw this idea on Pinterest a few weeks ago, and knew I had to recreate it for Izzy's class.  My girls are obsessed with all things Frozen.  "Let it Go" is pretty much on a continuous loop at our house.  I made the tag in Photoshop Elements using a digital scrapbook tag and some clip art, and glued them to the pink cardstock.  The most time consuming part was cutting the tags.  If I had one of these, that wouldn't be a problem.  A wanna-be crafter can dream, right?  

I'm really happy with the way the Valentine's turned out.  Super cute and didn't cost much.  Done and done.  Izzy gave out some store-bought Frozen Valentine's with pencils along with these little treats.  She signed all of the cards herself, and I think she was pretty proud of them.  Sweet girl.




We gave Izzy's teachers some hand soap and some colorful kitchen towels.  

 I made these little tags to tie on the sack.  Gifts are all about the presentation, right?  Again, another idea that's all over Pinterest.  


For breakfast on V-day, I made the girls some heart shaped oatmeal pancakes (hubs was not feeling well, so he opted to skip breakfast), and then we exchanged gifts.


We don't do much for Valentine's Day, but I like to get the girls a little present.  This year, they both got a new book (totally scored with this book for Izzy), some pajamas, and of course, a few little sweet treats.  


Hubs and I usually don't exchange gifts for Valentine's Day, but he surprised me with these babies a few days before V-day.  I think I'll keep him.  I was not quite a generous, but he did get some new workout clothes and a giant coffee mug.  

Hope you all had a fun day celebrating love with all your favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment