Friday, October 3, 2014

Five on Friday

ONE.  I'm kind of obsessed with the Walmart Savings Catcher app.  Grocery stores are lacking around here, and although Walmart can be a huge beat down at times, I find myself there at least once a week for groceries.  If you aren't familiar with the Savings Catcher app, it allows you to scan each receipt, and it will compare your purchases with a ton of other stores.  If a better price is found at a competitor, you will be credited that amount.  I have only been using it for two weeks, but for two receipts, I have gotten $6.00 back.  Not huge, but I will certainly take it, and this will definitely add up over the course of a couple of months.  You can use your credit toward your next purchase, or you can save them until they reach a higher amount.  Isn't this super cool, or am I just easily amused?



TWO.  I was making my bed yesterday, and the comforter ripped as I was pulling it up.  I texted Griff to tell him the news.  This man knows me well.





THREE.  I've done a tiny bit of fall decorating indoors, but now I'm on a mission to spread a little fall cheer outdoors as well.  Pumpkins and some new fall flowers are on the agenda this weekend!

FOUR.  Also on the agenda is this disaster of a closet.  Out of control doesn't even begin to cover it.



FIVE.  Harper and I met some friends from our MOPS group at the park this morning.  We could not have asked for better weather.  Gorgeous day!


Happy Friday, Friends!  Hope you all have a great weekend!  Linking up with Hello Happiness, Momfessionals, and September Farm.




1 comment:

  1. My daughter's closet looks exactly the same way! And I keep meaning to try that Walmart app.

    ReplyDelete