Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Go For The Gold

I've got several little projects going on over here.  As much as I try to tell myself "One room at a time," that's always easier said than done.  Currently, an accent table for the office, a flower pot for the front yard, and a playroom ceiling treatment are all in the works.  Makes sense to me.  Hoping to have them all wrapped up next week and ready to share.  Here's a little sneak peak in the meantime. I know the gold dipped look has been around for awhile, but I'm really digging it.  I had this accent table that I thought would be the perfect candidate for the gold treatment.  Hoping to finish it up tonight, and I can't wait to get it back into the office!


Here are a few gold-dipped inspiration pics:  
via Honey Bear Lane

via Burlap and Lace


via Project Nursery

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the gold dipped pieces!! Looks like yours is going to turn out great - neat accent table!

    ReplyDelete