Saturday, December 24, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 11: Advent Calendars


I'm on the lookout for a cute advent calendar.  I found one at Target yesterday, and it was on sale, but it was all nicked up, and I'm not in the mood to remodel an advent calendar house.  I'm hoping to find one on sale next week.  These are my favorites.
Hallmark Countdown to Christmas Magnetic Countdown Calendar with 24 Magnets
This magnetic calendar from Hallmark is available at amazon.com

Home® Wood Cabinet Advent Calendar
This one is from Target, but I didn't see it in the store.  Cute!

Holiday Countdown Advent Calendar
LOVE this one from Ballard Designs

How cute is this train from awoodenadventcalendar.com??


And, if I don't have any luck finding one on sale, I may have to consider one of these DIY ideas 
(all pics from Pinterest)
Advent Calendar

Pinned Image



No comments:

Post a Comment