Friday, December 16, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4: Favorite Christmas Songs

photo from sheknows.com

I am not typically a big Christmas music person, but this year is an exception.  I even made myself a little Christmas playlist, and it has been making me quite happy.  Yes, I am a nerd.  These are my current favorites:

1. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
2. Last Christmas - Wham
3. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Lady Antebellum
4. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
5. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Christina Aguilera
6. Merry Christmas From the Family - Robert Earl Keen
7. Happy Christmas - John & Yoko w/ the Harlem Community Choir
8. Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
9. This Christmas - Christina Aguilera
10. Little Drummer Boy - Josh Groban
11. Santa Claus - Harry Connick, Jr. 
12. My Only Wish - Britney Spears
13. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment