Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8: Christmas Home Tour

Okay, I was excited about showing off my house in all its Christmas glory.  Then I turned on HGTV and watched the White House Christmas special.  My house seems a little less impressive now, but come on in anyway. 


I totally forgot about this wreath I made - should have added it to yesterday's DIY post.  I did this in a rush.  I really like how the letter came out, but I wish I would have spent more time on the ribbon side.  Oh well, it's done.  No turning back now.  Until next year, that is.





View from the front door.
Entryway Table
Let's go in the living room, shall we?

The mantel - always my favorite thing to decorate









The tree!


How sweet is this?  Hoping to have a whole tree full of these sweet memories some day!


My festive little lantern houses (thanks, sis!) and figurines.


Most recent purchase for the home is this table from Kirklands and picture from Hob Lob.




This kitchen decor - I only decorate this little section



These used to be full of chocolate.  And my pants used to fit.  Details...

Dining Room - my MIL's sweet friend made the table runner.



My little bookcase turned sideboard - I'm experimenting with the plates on the wall.  It's a work in progress - don't judge.


Somehow this vase has survived Izzy.  Sadly, some of the ornaments inside have not.

This adorable picture of my daddy as a little boy is one of my favorite things in the house. 

Hope you enjoyed the tour!  One of my favorite things about reading blogs is peeking into people's homes and seeing how they live - in a non-creepy, non-stalker kind of way, of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment